Sunday School will resume in August and regular youth programming will resume in September.
Save the date: August 25th will be the annual pancake breakfast to kick-off the programming year.
2019 Summer Trips
If you’re already registered, keep an eye on your inbox. Emails with important trip updates have been coming your way!
Some important notes on summer trips:
· If you are going to Mountain T.O.P. or Massanetta we need hard copies of your paperwork ASAP. You can find the paperwork here. Bring your completed work to the church – it can be left in Melissa King’s box.
· Note: Mountain T.O.P. paperwork needs notarized
· Summer Trip Meetings will take place on May 5th – be there for important trip info!
· Mountain T.O.P., Massanetta, and Montreat meeting will be held in the youth room at 9:15a
· Honduras meeting will be at 11:30a
We still have limited space. If you’re interested in joining us for a summer trip, contact Phil.
Parents: We need you on these trips as well! If you’d like to come along contact Phil. most needed is an adult male to come along to Massanetta Springs with us July 16-19.
Volunteer at Vacation Bible School
It takes many hands to pull off Vacation Bible School at Saint Luke’s, and rumors has it this year is going to be a ROAR-ing good time! We need:
· All ages of youth to help at the church to pull off this amazing week for the kids.To volunteer for a role at the church click here.
· High school sophomores and older can come along on the 4th & 5th-grade-day trips (no overnight this year!) if you’re interested in leading our 4th & 5th graders on service projects and safaris, contact Phil or Erin.
Special Connections, our brand-new ministry for children, youth, and adults who need some extra help during their time here at Saint Luke’s will launch on Sunday, June 2. Youth (6th grade and up) and adults are invited to serve as Sunday morning buddies. For more information about how it will work, click here.
2018-2019 Medical Forms
We are now collecting medical forms online!
· Fill out youth form here
· Fill out adult form here
If you are joining us on a fall trip, we need these ASAP. Once you’ve submitted your form, please send a picture of your insurance card to [email protected]